Fulfilling the legal obligation regulated by the provisions of Article 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the European Union of May 4, 2016, L 119/1), hereinafter referred to as “GDPR,” the Consortium “Emeralds DAO,” Via Cantonale 1, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland, informs that:
1. The Data Controller of your Personal Data is the Multibranch Enterprise “Emeralds DAO,” Via Cantonale 1, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland, hereinafter referred to as “ED.”
2. Your Personal Data will be processed based on your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) to the extent necessary to carry out the action related to your contact with the Controller. In the case of placing an order, processing will take place to perform the contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR) and will be processed for the duration of the order and related legal obligations.
3. Your Personal Data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization. The recipients of the data will only be institutions authorized by law.
4. Your Personal Data will only be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of processing personal data resulting from applicable laws.
5. You have the right to access your Personal Data, as well as the right to rectify, erase or restrict processing or the right to object to processing.
6. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the processing of your Personal Data violates the provisions of the GDPR. Contact details for the Office for Personal Data Protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Providing your Personal Data is voluntary but necessary to fulfill this contractual relationship. Refusal to provide data by you will result in the need to terminate this service agreement between ED and you.
8.Your Personal Data will not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, in the performance of this contract.